TLK Fusion will provide two scholarships of $500 (USD/CAD) each to two applicants attending post-secondary institutions in the U.S or Canada. A summary of the criteria is provided below, including essay requirements. We encourage everyone who meets the criteria to apply, as well as share the opportunity with friends and family.
TLK Application Deadline: Monday, January 7, 2019, 5:00 p.m., EST.
- Students must be enrolled in one of the following programs: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Graphic Design, Hospitality Management
- Student is enrolled during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Any year of post-secondary schooling is eligible to apply.
- Provide proof of enrollment or acceptance to a post-secondary institution through supporting documents such as a letter of acceptance or written evidence of course registration by a qualified college or university.
- Verification of what is presented in the application may be obtained from any source before the applicant may receive funds.
- Applicants must submit an original 800 word essay on why they have chosen to pursue a career in their program and how they plan to use their degree to improve/grow the industry.
- Submit essay through the form on “Apply” page